How to reach us
Room 124 (ground floor), Main Building, Ookayama Campus, Tokyo Institute of Technology.
1. Take trains and get off at Ookayama Station (Tokyu Meguro Line and Tokyu Oimachi Line).
2. Take the main exit of the station.
3. Cross the street intersection on your left diagonally and you'll find the main gate of the university.
4. Enter from the main gate and turn right. Walk along the main street and you reach the main building in front (the building with a clock tower).
5. Enter the building and turn left, then take the first corridor to the right. Go straight and you will find Takeuchi Lab (Room 124) on your left. Note that there are two doors, the first to the members' office and the second to Takeuchi's office.
(map from Department web page)
How to reach Ookayama Station
Mail box H-85, Tokyo Institute of Technology,
2-12-1 Ookayama, Meguro-ku, Tokyo, 152-8551, Japan.
(for parcels, please specify "Room 124, Main Building" instead of the mail box number)