How to reach us
Room 612b (Takeuchi), Room 607 (Group),
Faculty of Science Bldg.1, Hongo Campus, The University of Tokyo.
Please see below on the entry restrictions due to COVID-19.
1. Go to one of the following stations: Hongo-sanchome [Marunouchi Line (Line M), Toei Oedo Line (Line E)], Nezu [Chiyoda Line (Line C)], Todaimae [Namboku Line (Line N)]
2. Follow the map below and head for Faculty of Science Bldg.1.
3. Takeuchi's office is Room 612b and the group office is Room 607, both on the 6th floor.
From main station and airports
Entry restrictions due to COVID-19
- If you are not affiliated with the university, you will need to submit a form "Registration of Campus Entry" at the gate, to enter the campus. You may fill it at the gate, or prepare beforehand. For other information on the university entry restrictions, see here.
- The bulding (Faculty of Science Bldg.1) is locked at all times. If you cannot enter, please call the lab member who you are going to see. For that, it is advisable to ask for a phone number or other contact information beforehand.
Takeuchi Group, Dept. Physics, School of Science, The University of Tokyo,
7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, 113-0033, Japan.
(for parcels, please specify the building and the room, for example "Room 607, Faculty of Science Bldg.1")